Atlanta is a fantastic marketing and technology town. We have loads of great talent, brands, marketing agencies, and technology companies. It’s one of the reason I’m hoping Amazon “chooses ATL” ;)
Next week is the South’s largest marketing and tech conference, and its in Atlanta! It’s called SuperNova South and I really think you should join me there. Why? Glad you asked…
- The diversity of this conference is truly inspiring. Kashi (founder and CEO) has made it a point to focus on bringing in people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, which I believe most conferences lack.
- Readers of this blog can get in for 50% of the conference fee! The event is already extremely affordable, with an entire week pass running at $250. But you can get it for $125 by using this code during check out: SNSVIP50. Come on, that’s a no-brainer!
- I’m on the Board! I am very particular about the things that I spend my time on, simply because there are only so many hours in the day and I have some pretty big priorities. So, saying no to things is something I have to do very often. But I believe that SuperNova South is something that Atlanta really needs, and I’m inspired by their mission and approach. I’m honored to be a part of the gang!
- Dragon Army is a sponsor. If you use the mobile app at the event, that was us ;)
- The speaker line-up is terrific! Speakers come from companies like How Stuff Works, Pinewood Studios, Atlanta BeltLine, and my boy Adam from Sideways8. And…
- I’m speaking on Thursday (10/5) at 11am! The title of my talk is “Lessons Learned from 20 Years as an Entrepreneur”. I’m going to tell stories about my journey (can’t believe its been 20 years!) and do some Q&A. Please join me!
Ok, I’m counting on you guys to help make this event a huge success! Ping me on Twitter if you have questions about it, otherwise I expect to see you there next week ;)