The podcast is live and in it Gene and I discuss the following topics (I pulled these from Gene’s site):
- What role does vision play in the work he does?
- How he has become very good at delegating tasks that are not growth-oriented.
- What allowed him to completely focus on his company’s growth?
- What’s the obvious factor he sees that is missing from most company’s growth?
- Pursuing any company vs focusing on a select market: Jeff discusses.
- How does he organize his time to balance family, work and his philanthropic endeavors?
- Did he invent wireframes?
- How imagining being 80 years old helps him choose what he does with his time.
If you have some time, check it out and let me know where I missed the mark.
Thanks for the opportunity, Gene!