Well, its that time of year again and I’ll be taking a break from the blogging business. I have to say this year has been a great year for me to have a place to share what I’ve been experiencing (selling Engauge, starting Dragon Army, etc) and I thank you guys for going on this journey with me.
I have a ton of blog posts ready to write and while I won’t be posting over the break, I’ll certainly be working on these posts as I’m excited to get what’s in my head onto the computer screen. Here’s a sample of what’s in the hopper:
- Top posts from 2013
- 10 ways to lose your best employees #blindpost
- Selling the Pebble Watch and Fitbit One (yes, I am)
- We the media
- Hiding in plain site
- 13 things mentally strong people don’t do #blindpost
- Startups take balance
- The digital services I pay for and why
- Delete these four things from your routine to be more productive #blindpost
- 10 things I wish I knew when I sold my business
Ok guys, happy holidays, happy new year, and be safe!