I’m excited to announce that we’ve finally gotten our podcast off the group. It’s produced by the group at Engauge that I run, DIG (Digital Innovation Group). For now, its going to be hosted on my blog but soon we’ll be moving it to a permanent home and getting it on the iTunes store. Below are the details, let me know what you think…
Welcome to the first podcast from the Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Engauge. Our group researches, tests, and experiments with innovative and emerging technology to heighten our understanding of total engagement between companies and consumers in this new technology era. DIG’s podcasts will discuss the way brands are using emerging media, interview both established and start-up technology companies, host debates between field experts, and provide conference-insider information access to our listeners.
Jeff Hilimire, Engauge’s Chief Digital Officer, discusses the RapLeaf Conference – social media influence, the social graph, and business-to-business potential.
Stacy Cohen, Social Media Lead, discusses the pros and cons of how brands are engaging in the social space:
- Victoria’s Secret Facebook Limited Edition Exclusive Panty
- Juicy Fruit – Serenading Unicorn, catchy and viral, but no connection to brand
- NBC’s Show Check-In Based Interactive Game
- Wendy’s Summer Scavenger Hunt Promotion for Frosty on Facebook
Interview with Andrew Knight, VP of e-commerce at www.case-mate.com, about the intersection of e-commerce and social media
- Blending marketing and customer service (http://feedback.case-mate.com)
- Case-mate.com’s viral campaign of the Recession Case
- Mobile’s importance in social media
- Big company vs. small company social media initiatives
- Quality vs. quantity of a community fan base
- And more!
Learn more about DIG and Engauge here: