Yesterday, while speaking at the Integrated Marketing Summit conference in Minneapolis, I got a bunch of great questions from the audience. Some of the questions were answered by other audience members (I love that), some I answered and some I needed more time to think about.
I’d love to hear how some of you would answer these questions. Pick one (or however many you want) and let me know what YOU would have said.
- With all these new privacy concerns, is Facebook going to be the next social network to collapse, ala MySpace, Geocities, Friendster, etc.?
- How should Facebook be used differently for a B2B marketer vs a B2C marketer?
- Have you heard of any good B2B case studies for Linkedin?
- With so many check-in apps out there, how do you decide which one(s) to use, personally and professionally?
- For white papers, how do you “free your content” so that people can get their hands on it across social networks if you’re used to requiring a lead form to be filled out? Aren’t you going to lose leads if you give your content away?
- Would you recommend that every company be on Facebook?